Monday, July 28, 2003

So tiring this days...NDP training after rehersal. Somemore moi is in G.O.H. Though G.O.H training not very hard but Jessica is giving me a lot of pressure. During guides, my training is tougher than others. But this is my first time in the NDP squad and also my first time is G.O.H! Thats a good news.

I went to national stadium last saturday to watch the national day parade preview. It was so nice, so exciting. I met that Darren guy from band there. Believe it or not, Eddie is actually in the contigent. Can't believe that a uy like him who loves to shake a lot, can actually stand still in the contigent for 1 whole hour. Called him the next day while he was having his dinner. What a lame fellow he is. chatting with PPC everyday now, so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment