Saturday, August 30, 2003

Happy happy me... he talking to me everyday now though its always me starting the convesation. But the thing is, the more I chat with him, the more I like him. Then what about PPC... I don't seem to like him as much now that he is talking to me. I am such a flirt.... (sob). What to do now??? Someone tell me how!!!

Hack ar... now I'm also very troubled. I want to go for that makeover but still not sure if my parents allow me to go. I also want to go for Energy autogragh session but I know for sure my parents sure wouldn't allow cos its on a schoolnight. But I really really want to go, its always been my dream to see them. Haiz... sad lah.

Weird... I start the entry with me being very happy and I end it with me being very upset. Am I nuts or what??? Haiz...yawnZZZ....why isn't my dinner home yet??? I am starving...

No comments:

Post a Comment