Monday, August 25, 2003

Hehe... me n PPC had patched up. It was my birthday few days ago, he treated me to the movies again. This time we watched a horror movie. I think he chose that on purpose. Hehe...lucky I was clever enough not to fall for his tricks. Wahaha... The thing I can't stand most this days is Zhu. I only said I can talk to him that day and now he starts to call me everyday. I didn't thought that things would turn out this way...

So tired this days... i was at Elaine's place just now... it was such a nightmare. Jia Ling and Elaine starts saying "I like/love you. Wanna be my stead" to Shawn and benny using my account. Ah.... then I got to tell them it was not me... haiz...now they got bad impression of me. Probably, they are thinking that I am very desperate now. Nevermind, the most concer thing now is to make that Zhu give up. Haiz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment