Sunday, May 23, 2004

Had a dream last night. Been a long time since I actually had one. I dreamt of him. I shall not mention the details, it was a sad dream. Been thinking of him since this morning. I thought I've forgotten all about him but sad to say, I haven't. Was hoping to see him yesterday. Wondered how he did for his prelim. I just can't help it. Feel like crying but tears won't come out. Maybe I shall keep myself as busy as possible... I don't wanna think about him anymore.

Went to Woodland library yesterday. Met Sabrina. Too bad didn't manage to get her number. Miss my primary school friends except for some irritating ones. Some of them seem to "disappear". Ever since we graduated, none of us seem to has seen Sebastian or Han Long and some others. Leon recently appear out of nowhere. Haha...

Boring day. Going swimming later. Purpose: To get a more even tan. But I doubt I can get any tanner going swimming in the late evening. :s Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment