Thursday, May 27, 2004

It's the first day of the "not like holiday" holidays. Parent teacher conference. Wasn't as bad as I thought. Mum said some nice things today. *smile* Though I don't understand why everytime mum talk about my ambition, my eyes feel slightly damp.

Hmm... "uncovered" a secret. Saw Evelyn friendster picture, I assume she is Wei Cong's current girlfriend. (QWC not GWC) Asked her during chemistry tuition today. She keep saying "ignorance is bliss" while her friends said "you heard what we said?" So guess I was right. I am sooooo smart. *smile again*

Went to fix my glasses after PTC. Like... finally. Met actor, Huang Shi Nan there. Nice voice. Oh my god... I think I'm obsessed over guys with deep voice like Ah Di. Hehe.

Thought of him again. *hammer myself* Its been almost 2 months already, why can't I just bloody forget him. I hate myself for that. Thinking of him reminds me of the coming P5 camp. Brother's going. He's like "Oh... I'm going for the camp. Haha... you can't go!" I hate my brother.

Hmm... going swimming tomorrow. Hurray! I'm taller than Uncle Jack now. :) Too bad Jian Sheng having his lesson, can't swim with me. And hurray again... Nicholas can't go tomorrow! *smile smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment