Monday, May 17, 2004

Yeah!!! Bird is happy for today ONLY. I got Tsubasa! As in the comic. OH. MY. GOD. Syaoran is so cool, handsome, caring etc. He is my dream guy... Touya too. How I wish they were real humans. Hehe... if tomorrow is the end of the world. The last thing I would do will be: sleep, dream of Touya and Syaoran, confess to both. Wahaha... I'm going insane.

Was at kino with fish. Met Jenn and Chel on the way back. Been a LONG time since I seen Jenn. Still so chio. First thing she said was "That name so gay" Hmm... peeps... don't have to guess who. Haha.

Got back E math today. Dissappointing. So many careless mistake. But whatever... mid year only...not counted in "O"s. June holidays must study like hell already. Pray hard I can survive through the holidays. Haha... exaggerating.

No comments:

Post a Comment