Tuesday, June 08, 2004

8 June, a very special day for all astronomy lovers. The transit of Venus. Its considered one of the rarest celestial event. To Neko: It's not nothing. Many famous astronomers had died wishing to see it. The transit have only been sighted 6 times since the invention of the telescope. Go view the transit at spaceweather.com. Interesting. If you've missed the transit... fret not. It will occur again on June 6, 2012. After that, it's rather impossible for us to view it again. It will happen only 120 years later.

Hmm... met Geok Geok (erm... I think that's how its spelled). Wonder if she still remembers me. :S Few minutes after that, saw Wei Tai walking pass. He didn't hear me calling me. Whatever. Miss all my primary school mates.

Bored, tired, sleepy. I'm an asshole!

No comments:

Post a Comment