Tuesday, June 22, 2004

A math tuition under Mr Ng's son. He's scary! Mr Lim had been rather crappy. He keeps on laughing. Too bad Joyce didn't go. She went for Linkin Park concert. *jealous* He said something about car, fishball and bird. Dotz...

Finally finish reading chapter 48 of the new trials. Took almost 4 hours to complete it. Either I'm reading it too slowly or is the chapter longer than the others? But it made the waiting worthwhile- I waited months for wish-chan to update. (fish waited even longer)

Kaitou is so cool. Haha... my prediction was right afterall. Mizuki Kai aka Kaitou turned out to be Tanaka Mikai. Ahh... Kaitou... I can't believe he actually survived having a bullet in his chest for so many months. *sob* Kaitou kissed Meilin! *super jealous*

okay... this is lame. I'm crazy over CCS! I love Syaoran, Touya, Kakashi and Kaitou! Haha... the list gets longer and longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment