Monday, July 12, 2004

Met Peili, Zi Jie and Liting coincidentally at the MRT station. We waited for Danis and went to claim our CIP hours. Had troubles with the security guard.

Been a week since I jogged. That injury has healed. Or rather, it doesn't hurt as much.

Going for the movie with a few primary school pals on Wednesday. Miss them all. Most of them are busy. Makes me feel so guilty. 'O's is around the corner, they are revising like nuts while I'm still slacking.

What if I say... I'm in love? Haha... this is crappy. Vanessa broke up with her guy. Guys these days always give stupid excuses for break-ups. I learnt... never to trust them. But... I think I've fallen in love with [you]. I dream of [you], think of [you], daydream about [you]. I wanna spend my whole day with [you]. Seeing [you] and interacting with [you] makes me happy. I feel my heart beating fast when [you] are with me. When I'm down, you gave me comfort. When I'm happy, you'll always be there to share the joy with me. All I want to say is I love [you]! *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment