Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Went out with Vanessa and her group of friends. There was an accident at the MRT station. Not sure about the details but there was a big crowd there. Vanessa said someone was knocked down by a MRT. =S  Met Evelyn with her friend there. Haha... such a coincidence.

Watched King Arthur. Complicating storyline but it was interesting. Highly recommended. Seriously, I don't understand why the others said it wasn't good. Hmm... I was expecting Merlin to look like Gandalf from LOTR. Didn't expect Merlin to be a dirty ragged old man... like Aragon. Haha...

Managed to reach home in time to go for a jog. Only covered 3 rounds... it was already dark when I left. Those people won't there... no motivation to jog the usual. Haha.. At least when they're there, I'll push myself to jog faster or a longer distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment