Monday, August 23, 2004

Erm... comments needed. Is this font size better than the previous one or otherwise?

Hmm... there's a long list of people I wanna thanks. Haha... finally 16! Can watch NC-16 already sia. *evil laughter* Hmm...
Thanks Leslie for that cute key chain. Thanks to those great pals, Fish, Jac, Vanessa, Wan, Rain, JL, JoyZ (pardon me if I left out any names) for the 'Deception Point'. How did you peeps know I was eyeing that novel for quite some time? *puzzled* Thanks Zhen Yan for that hentai comic though I don't read hentai. Thanks Gibson for that lovely birthday cake. Thanks Wei Cong for that virtual present... I really appreciate it. Haha... Thanks mum for the extra $12 pocket money (Nic took it to clear my debts =S) and the delicious birthday cake. Thanks Jessie for that really entertaining e-card. Thanks neko for the 'insults'. (psss...I'm looking forward to see Malc's BIG reaction. Remember to record it!) And the many others who wished me happy birthday.

Long speech. Haha... for the first time in my life... I've a wonderful birthday despite the prelims. Just don't remind me about the past birthdays I had... one word... they were horrible.

Went for group study with Leslie and his friend. Guess he isn't really good at math. Hmm... Leslie... if you're reading this... you can always look for me if you need help, yea. *whispers* Math is my forte. *grins* Haha... borrowed Whitley's year book from Gibson... Rain will go bonkers when she sees it tomorrow.

Anyway... to all my greatest friends... all the best for the prelims. *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment