Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Whao... can't believe I did it. No internet for one and a half days. First time in so many years. My dad actually kept the cable. =S

Jogged from Khatib to Sembawang with a friend. Unbelivable... never jog such a long distance before.

Finally met Leslie after half a year. Haha... =X Impression... typical Sembawang Secondary School kid. Reminds me of Han Long, not the looks though.

Hmm... he chatted with me just now. Like wow... after so many months he actually remembered me. *rolls eyes* Like I've said a billion and one times before... give up and forget. One day, I will... don't look down on me.

Must pia homework if not Miss Ng or rather Mrs Ong is going to skin me. But still must spend some time with [you]. One and a half days never see [you], feels so weird. Haha... Hmm... wonder whats wrong with Chee Lim. =S

No comments:

Post a Comment