Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I'm back! Camp was fun! Met a wonderful new friend, Lijing. Shit... I forgot to take down her phone number. Whatever. So the theme of LSCT FOC is something like this... The evil "Apocrylis" (ignore my horrible spelling) vs "Justice League". We, the Mojo is allies of the "Apocrylis". yadda yadda yadda...

The games and activies were fun and interesting. We all went wet and dirty. Mud, watermelon, raw beansprouts etc. Played till 2am+ on the first night. Mojo is the best! Love all GLs. We came in first in telematch. Lalalas...

Then, it was the battle between the angels and the devils. In actual fact, a 'water bag throwing' battle between all the GLs and the freshies. And then... ...




I fell down. In the drain. Yes... drain! *crys*

It was already going to 3am, I was very tired and the place was so dark. I can't be blame for not seeing that narrow yet deep drain. Scratched my left leg and cut my right leg. *crys again* But the GLs who helped me clean my wounds were a group of shuai ges. Wahaha... opss! Anyway, curse the drain.

And... Therefore... I'm back home so early. *note the date* Curse the drain.

All in all, I still enjoyed the camp. Love Mojo. We came out with all sorts of silly cheers and were backed up with our GLs' pervertic ones. Hope they do well for today's show. Lalala... =D No regrets joining the camp. Just curse the drain...

No comments:

Post a Comment