Sunday, September 18, 2005

Thou shall be a happy blogger. =)


Been having isomia. For many many days. So horrible. Its all Noel's, Shu Mei's and Cindy's fault! If they hadn't talked about their experience of 被鬼压... Hehez. Yea yea, I know they talked about it ages ago, before the 7th month and I shouldn't be too bother about it. But... okie okie... I admit it! I'm a scardy cat. MEOW~!


You know... I already kindda sick of the holidays already. So fast?! Yes! I'm sick of it already. I'm so bored at home. There's nowhere to go when my pockets are empty. I wanna go work again! Anyone has jobs to introduce the poor maple here? Please please please!


No job, no money. No money, no shopping. No shopping, no happy. =(
Lols. I just contradicted my first sentence.


Oh... I can't wait for friday. East coast! Skate skate skate!

No comments:

Post a Comment