Tuesday, October 04, 2005

1st oct
Happy 13th anniversary to da bian and me! =D We forgot our anniversary. =X


Last jap lesson with momo for the month. She's going to Japan on thursday. Will miss her for 3 whole weeks. *crys* Hope Marcus attend lessons for the 3 weeks. If not, I'll be all alone. =(




2nd oct
Went skating with bro. So proud of myself. I self-learned lots of stuff. =D




3th oct
Went to watch Corpse Bride with fish and momo. The digital version. It rocks. Johnny Depp's voice is so nice. It is music to my ears. =D


Saw Brian with his friend at cine after the show. Saw Daniel from SP skate club on the MRT.


Went to the airport with da bian. We like that place. He always says that the place suit me well. ^%*%$#$*&(^*$#


I don't want da bian to go NS! *crys* =(

No comments:

Post a Comment