Friday, October 07, 2005

Module Grade
Cell Biology B
Communication Toolkit C+
Individual and the Community B+
Info Techonology for the Life Sciences C+
Organic and Biological Chemistry C
Trends in the Life Sciences B+


GPA: 2.6600




No As! This is sooooo sad. I wanna swap with Yu Pin. That smart guy got 4 ADs, 1 A and 1 C+!


I'm glad that the stupid b*tch didn't fail me for her module. But C+. Stupid teacher. I did all the work for my group, you know! I bet you gave them better grades. You super bias, mentally insane nincompoop. Humph~!


I got sunburnt. READ!Calling out to everyone! Please go down to Orchard tomorrow and the day after. I've got stuffs to give away. =D


Jaclyn! Hope you see this. Sorry I can't make it for this week. =X Been working. Let's go ice skating next week k? Tell me when you're free next week. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment