Sunday, December 18, 2005

Finally blogging. Been very busy. Very very busy.

Common test for microbiology over yesterday. It was okie. Hope I fare well.

Had so much fun at work today. Met more instructors, they are all so fun-loving. Finally found an instructor to teach me 3-turns. =D Must practise!!! Lalala... instructor Jason gave me and instructor Lawrance a lift to Khatib earlier. Such a nice person! I would have to use another shiny coin if not for the lift. =)

Humph! Salomon having a closing down sale. Bearings 60% off. Stupid Zach told me only yesterday when there isn't any stock left! =X

Planning to get a new pair of skates. My bearings are rusty, my wheels are dying soon and my frame is bent. Thats how bad my skates is now. I wanna get this >>>

Nice right?!!! Crossmax 2006 version. Its no junior skate k! Too bad I'll need to get it online next year. Why why why must salomon close down in Singapore?!!! So so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment