Saturday, January 28, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year!!! 恭喜发财!红包拿来! Hehez... Wishing everyone a good year ahead. =D

Worked on CNY eve. So slack. The intructors, my in-charge and I keep crapping. =X Coincidentally, Edmund happened to pass by my shop. He didn't recognise me at first... then 'birdy' struck him. -_- Thanks to him, Jerald and Skylar keep calling me 'birdy' now.

Since work ended early.. I went to skate awhile with brothers. Been 2 months! Fell down and injured my palm. Its swollen now. =( I injured my poor hand on CNY!!!

Reunion diner was delayed unexpectedly... because the wire plug for the steamboat went missing. =X We searched for hours!! So sad... we had to use the old one in the end.
Had alot for dinner. So full and bloated now. Hopefully I can still fit into my New Year clothings tomorrow. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment