Sunday, January 22, 2006

SP open house. Was down to disturb the few on Wed, Thur and today. SP sucks! =P Just kidding. The few of them look really funny in formal wear. Da bian looked like some officeboy. =X Don't you all agree with me?

Some random pictures of me and da bian. =D


Da bian and his super sly look. =X

Da bian looks so arrogant in here!

Roar! Funny faces!

Opss... isn't Syaoran handsome?! I can't help posting him up. =D

After my work this evening, da bian and I went for dining at Pizza Hut. We tried the new prosperity pizza something. It tasted a little like the flossed meat bread from breadtalk but slightly nicer. Still, I prefer the normal ones. =X

Half of it left. Doesn't really look appealing here yea? Look at what dabian did to it!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He 'coloured' it with plenty of cheese and chilli. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment