Thursday, March 30, 2006

Back from class chalet! Fun fun! Tuesday noon, met up with SM at Khatib then we made our way to Brian's house. Took a cab from there to Downtown East.


Checked in, slacked awhile then left to buy chips. The few others 一到就打牌。 *shakes head* Barbeque was fun. Dabian was there too. Glad that they liked the chicken mum marinated. =))


Didn't sleep much on the first night. Skated abit. Drank abit. Played lots of cards. Met Wei Cong there. Such a coincidence. =)


Had to wake up super early on Wednesday morning. Went to Qifa to teach skates. SM wasn't feeling well so Noel took over her. The lessons were more organised this time. Siang Yee, Noel and I were in the same group. Had fun teaching skates!


Went back to chalet after work. They all went to Wild Wild Wet! I couldn't go. =( Was all alone at the chalet room until dabian came to find me. After that, we all had dinner at Tampines Mall. Headed for Kpool after dinner. They played pool while I watched the billard players play.


Enjoyed the 3 days 2 nights. So sad.. our class gotta split the coming semester. =((


Had work this afternoon. Was totally exhausted. Fortunately, there was't much for me to do.


Dabian gave me his LG phone. =) Lesser function but cuter! Lalala.. he buy W550I! The games sooo fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment