Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tada ima! Lazy lazy me. Been rotting all days. Everyday eat, shit, game and sleep. I turning pig soon. =X

Mon
Worked at Queensway. Horrible! Almost lost my way there. Business was very quiet. 发呆 until da bian came to accompany after his work. Ended work late because the last customer came when I was about to close.

Tue
Went skating with Jac. Had fun. The weather was great for a perfect tan. After skating awhile Jac's godsis, Jerina came. She skated awhile too. Jac and Jerina left around 4plus. I stayed around to play slalom until da bian came. Been months since I played slalom. =X

Ate 2 ice creams! After that, da bian's parents send me home. =DDD

Wed
Went swimming with da bian. Taught him abit of breast stroke. He's a fast learner! Tanned alittle. Shall swim again soon!

Mum's birthday. Everyone was out till late as usual. =X Dad had OT and mum brought my brothers for their training. Celebrated her birthday rather late. Why always like that?!! I demand everyone to be at home by 7 on my birthday!!!

Today
Did totally nothing at all. =X



Anyway... I got my JLPT 4 cert!!! Congrats me quick!!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment