Friday, April 28, 2006

First skate training today. It was a mess but better than expected. Alot of year ones turn up.


I think I'm the laziest commitee member. The rest were either teaching the year ones or sorting out the rental skates. I was playing all the time. Ahh... bad girl! =X Shall try do something for the club the following weeks.


I'm tired of school already. My timetable sucks k. I got practical almost everyday! I don't really mind bringing heavy things to school but I mind wearing covered shoes to school. (very troublesome k!!!) -_- Somemore, lessons starts early almost everyday and ends VERY LATE everyday. Which means I go home late everyday and do not have time for shopping. =X I need a holiday already!!!!


Sometimes I feel that 24hrs isn't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment