Sunday, April 30, 2006

Suddenly got the urge to blog a long long entry. BUT I've got nothing much to blog about. >.<


Busy day at work. Only me and Daniel working today. Had to rush with all the paperwork while explaining to customer all the different lesson plan. Horrible me left all the 'KNS' customer for Daniel to serve. Actually, I slacked alot too. =X


I think... Kaede-san 很可怜. I torture her. I keep feeding her snacks so that she will play with me. Anyway I cheat in all the games. Especially in 'Memory'. Played at work today. I wrote down all the combinations instead of memorising them. =P


I'm having fun at work. I like talking to the instructors. They are all so fun loving. =D




Was re-reading my past entries. *embarrassment* I find myself really childish in the past. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment