Wednesday, May 03, 2006

ACMB practical ended super early today! Me, sm, noel went to Charissa's "house". She's staying at Raffles Town Club (i think thats the club's name) for a moment because her apartment is under renovation (her kitchen was burnt!). That place is sooooo posh can! Its like a 5 star hotel! I love that place. =)


Went Orchard with Cindy and sm. I BOUGHT THE CALENDAR! I must be the happiest person in the universe right now. Tsuyoshi is soooooooooooo Charming! Handsome! Cool! Cute! *more praises...* Oh.. anyway momo.. you were right about the fish. There's fishies on every single page of the calendar. =)




Momo and Jac. Don't get upset about the venus/n*ls*n issue k.
I like venus. Its a really nice song. =)
I don't like n*ls*n. (don't want his name to pollute my blog) I think you were right about the letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment