Saturday, May 13, 2006

Had steamboat with the 4/2 peeps. Have a relatively fun time. Ate alot alot. We went to Zhen Yan's house after dinner. Watched some 'dirty' video clips. *besides me and mo... all were guys =X* Headed over to Hao Hao's place. Nice house. =D


Bought new handphone yesterday! Sony Ericsson W810i. Spent $500++. Broke now. =X


I've got 2 primere tickets to X-men 3! Lalala... already dated dabian to watch with me. =P


Goong times
If only Yul isn't that good looking, I might hate him. He seems like an guardian angel of Chaegyung. Whenever Chaegyung is down, he is there for her. He is forever so sweet and gentle to her. *I'm super jealous!* So sad to see Shin bullying him. Poor boy. =X


Shin, on the other hand, is really a typical prince. Most of the time, he treats Chaegyung like 'shit', in my opinion. He is only cute when he treats Chaegyung well. I like it when he gets jealous over Yul and Chaegyung.

No comments:

Post a Comment