Monday, May 01, 2006

Happy 20th Months Anniversary to dabian and me! =D Happy Labour day! >.<

Went out with dabian. Dined at Pepper Lunch. My treat. Yummy yummy! =)


Went shopping after lunch. Wheelocks.. Far East.. Heeren... Plaza Singapura. My feet aches. My wallet slimmed down ALOT. I bought 6 tops and a pair of jeans. =D


Tsubasa Chronicles 13 (chuangyi version) finally out! Bought that too. =) Bought a photo of Tsuyoshi to put in my file. Ahh... so happy! =)))


Return home around 7. Realised that I left my keys in the house only when I reach the doorstep. Noone was home! Was locked outside. =( Fortunately, there was dabian. He accompanied me (drove me around) until my family was back. =)


Where to find such a good boyfriend?! I'm a really lucky girl. =D Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment