Monday, September 04, 2006

Shall write a longer-than-usual entry. =D




1st Sep
Happy TWO years anniversary to dabian and me! =D




2nd Sep
Busy day at work. Not a single minute for me to rest during the 12hrs of work. My 3 hrs of "break" was spent with skates and stinky feet. =X


Anyways. Dabian met me after work. Gave him the anniversary present- a bottle of stars and SMAP's Pop up.
I folded a total of 730 stars put inside a heart shaped bottle. Why 730? 2 years = 365 days X 2 = 730! Aha! =P Da bian was so touched. He should be. =)
Mo-zi got me that album from JAPAN! Limited edition k. Hehes. That was the ultimate surprise. =D




3rd Sep
Collected the shoes I purchased online. Hurray! 我可以变女人了。女になりたいよ。=P Da bian said he is paying for it. =)


That person was super late. Supposed to meet at 2 but she reached only at 4. =X Fortunately, Da bian was there to accompany me. =D




TODAY
Worked. Super tiring day. Sometimes I really dislike my in-charge. She always leave a list of work for me to do when she doesn't do anything. Even the auntie next door complains about her. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment