Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Decided not to get I album from CDjapan because I'm kindda broke at the moment (actually secretly saving up for a digital camera) and I don't wanna bother sm for using her card for the payment. Shall wait PATIENTLY for HMV to bring in the album. =S


Watched utaban yesterday. It was hilarious. I prefer Tsuyoshi's 'Anniversary' hairdo compared to the current one. Anyway their new songs are fab! I've been listening to the same few songs more than 10 times/day for the past few days.


Was 'yahoo-ing' kinki kids last night when I stumbled into this particular fanfic. Bishonnen ai between tsuyoshi and ko-chan. Kinda gross during the sex part. Definately not my genre. (Probably the only guy-guy love I find acceptable is Touya X Yukito. =X) I hate it when the author made tsuyoshi a weakling. %$#^

No comments:

Post a Comment