Saturday, January 27, 2007

Was really unhappy in the morning.


#1 I missed both 851 and 852 in the morning even though I left home early. Was late for work because of the bus.


#2 I hate selfish Singaporeans. This is what happened on the bus this morning. Look at diagram.



Altogether there were 15 double seaters excluding the reverse seats and the back row. Out of the 15, 5 were occupied on both sides (normal double seats), 2 were occupied on the inside (normal double seats with only the seat closer to the window occupied) and the other 8 were occupied on the side nearer to the aisle with an empty seat beside them (the red seats).

Those red seats people are really selfish. None of them were willing to shift inwards. Making the inner seats "wasted". These people didn't even make a effort to shift aside when others wanted to sit inside.

A lady who was initially sitting inside shifted to the "selfish seat" when the person beside her who was occupying the outer seat alighted. Another selfish person.

Hate hate hate these kind of behaviors. $#$%*&^


#3 Had to do skate maintanence. Super dirty can. Had to wash my hands more than 3 times and they're still dirty. =(



Mood changed after work. Was super excited. Went to collect my purchase. Chloe-padington bag! Been eyeing on it for a very long time. Retailed at $70+ in Far East. Bought it for only $40. Super cheap lah! And its so pretty! I love the padlock. =D

My Cram Cream coin purse arrived! Its super cute! Love it loads. The shipping took only 2 weeks. I wanna order more! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment