Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy valentine's Day!


Finally, the end of the examinations. Hope I pass all my modules especially immunology and math. I hate to do this modules again.

Everyone was super happy after the paper this morning. No one was in the mood for exams actually. Me being blur as usual, had my stack of immunology notes on the table when the exams was able to start. I had no idea I left the notes there if not for Raine, I would have been caught for cheating. =X


After the paper, me, sm and Cindy went shopping! First to Vivo city then to Bugis. My whole leg is aching!!!



sm was trying to kick away my birks under the table. evil!



cindy and the green monster




sm and the green monster




beauty and the beast. hahas!



Dabian was my valentine! Like~ duh! Met him after shopping with the girls. We went for dinner at Bistro Delifrance in Lot1. Our initial plan was either Suki sushi or Sakae but both queues were super long and because of my aching feet, I refused to wait. Anyway we still had to wait in the end. A 1 hour queue for our dinner! But we were damn lucky we got the sofa seats.

Though our dinner didn't look a single bit appetising, it was absolutely delicious and filling. The dessert was the best part, its not only yummy, it costed only $2 each. Super cheap right?!




my chicken stew-like thingie with mashed potatoes



dabian's beef stew-like thingie with mashed potatoes



chocolate! <3

yummilicious strawberry ice-cream waffles

me and my valentine =D

I forgot to take a photo of my present to dabian. I got him a wallet! Actually picked the wallet for sm as her vday gift to yq but I got it instead. This is the first ever non-disc gift (besides the stars I folded for him for our 2nd anniversary) I bought for him in our 2 years plus relationship. This shows how seldom we buy presents for each other. I didn't even thought of getting him a vday gift initially. =X Anyway its the thought that counts. I still love him dearly even if he didn't get me anything. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment