Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Eling and Soo Cheng's supervisor made us do OT. We were supposed to end at 6pm, Dr Cai Yu made us separate 6 tubes of ovarioles at 5.30pm. Siao! How to finish within half an hour?!! We did the job as fast as possible and left the place at 7pm. When I reached NP, it was already 7.35pm, I was supposed to meet Dabian at NP around 6 plus. Because of the stupid ovarioles, dabian had to wait for me for over an hour in his uniform and inside a hot and stuffy car. Poor dabian. =(




Very random stuffs


I hate those having their holidays!
I don't understand why people enjoy clubbing.
I keep imagining that dabian would suddenly not want me anymore. =X
I put on an inch since CNY.
I always have weird dreams like dating every energy member.
No, I don't like energy anymore.
I love cutting my toe nails.
I cut my toe nails even when there isn't any excess nail left.
I always pretend to be busy at work.
I always laze in bed for an hour.
I like the smell of ru yi yu.
I think of boring lectures when suffering insomia.
I'm suffering from constipation.


I'm bored.
Super bored.


I used to think that musics played by radio are played by musicians live.
I think I've body odour.
I always steal my brother's stationary.
I'm actually very talkative. Ask dabian.
I'm always late when meeting dabian.
I hate many of my colleagues.
Sometimes I say or do things to attract attention.
I like scratching my blackheads.
I eat alot.
I don't like drinking water.
I usually bath for half an hour.
I need 2 alarm clocks to wake me up.


I think I need to sleep now.


=XX

No comments:

Post a Comment