Friday, March 09, 2007

IF~ I can turn back time, I want to return to my primary school days. I want to relive those stress-free days, when I don't have to study to pass exams, when I excel in sports, when teachers and classmates adores me, when my metabolism was super high and I don't have to worry getting fat. I miss my primary schoolmates and teachers. I miss my gang of friends. I miss the maths room and maths corner where me and my gang usually hang out during assembly. I miss those childish games I used to play. I wish I could turn back time.


IF~ I can turn back time, I want to return to my secondary school days. I want to relive those fun and rebellious days. I don't mind mugging hard for exams and tests, getting scoldings from teachers, doing piles of homeworks and going for tuitions all over again. I miss my secondary classmates and teachers. I miss long chats and gossips at the back of the class. I miss teasing the teachers. I miss shopping after lessons. I miss punishment outside the class. I miss those stupid things I used to do. I even miss girl guides. I wish I could turn back time.


IF~ I can turn back time, I want to return to poly year one. I want to relive those not-so-stress days. I want to go back to the skating days. I want to redo all my tests and exams. I want to go back to the days when dabian had all the time for me and I had all my time for him. I miss going to SP watching dabian do his project. I miss taking public transport home with dabian. I miss going out on weekends. I miss having self declared holidays. I miss not having to worry for deadlines. I wish I could turn back time.

No comments:

Post a Comment