Sunday, April 08, 2007

Quian's wife gave birth to a baby boy last night. This afternoon, dabian and I went to see the baby and mummy at KK before my work.

The baby is super adorable. He kept sleeping when I was there. He is really tiny, probably half the length of my arm. Wanted to carry him and take photo with him but I didn't dare to. I was afraid I would injure the baby. =X Dabian said we'll see the baby again on his first month. =))

I didn't realise how much I like children before. I used to think that they are irritating, noisy and troublesome. So normally when I see cute children, I'll stand far away and 'admire'. Yesterday, when it was raining at BSP, I chatted with Elisa, a 4 year old skateline student. Chatting with her was really enjoyable. She is cute, cheerful and very chatty. Seeing so many adorable children during work makes me want to become a mummy too. =/




Anyway, I've uploaded the photos from my camera. Link at the side.

Some photos taken on Friday.


Momo and me. I was trying to cover my 'gigantic' pimples with my twist.

Nelson and Jac. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment