Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hari Raya Haji! I love public holidays!! <3

Celebrated Christmas early with dabian today.
We had lunch at V8 restuarant at bugis. I like their western food and ambience there. =)


Watched The Warlords. Not my cup of tea but dabian liked it. I wanted to watch National Treasure!




The best part of the day was dinner. We dined at tomton at The Central!! *Central actually has valet services. So cool!* The ambience was great, the view from the restuarant was even better. Too bad I forgot to bring my camera along and handphone can't take night photos properly.


Ever seen fresh wasabi? I did! For the first time in my life, I saw and tasted what wasabi is like. It was served with our sashimi. Fresh wasabi is so tasty I can eat the whole thing without any other food. Its not that 'qiang' as those we usually eat at Japanese restuarants. Loves!


Notice that little greenish root thing at the top right corner! Fresh wasabi!

With the freshest sashimi!


Main course: black pig shabu shabu. Pork! We wanted the kobe beef but decided to try their specialty. *Kobe beef is not cheap. Its an extra $56 per 100g*

I must say this is the best pork I've ever tried. I never knew pork could taste soooo sweet. Practically melts in the mouth. Totally yummy! =9

Shabu shabu! Loves!

Best christmas celebration ever. With my dearest one. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment