Thursday, February 21, 2008

Like finally completed FYP after the presentation yesterday. In fact, its the end of my poly life. Unless I failed any modules and have to retake another semester, which I believe is quite impossible.


It was quite a 'blast' yesterday. Cindy and I went shopping for heels and both of us bought a 3' heels each. It was quite an accomplishment as I never thought I could balance on 3'. After shopping, we, as in Cindy, Pei En, Joc and I headed to Cindy house for STEAMBOAT before having our little mahjong session. Having steamboat with friends is always fun, just like yesterday. We joked over the 'quick' dinner, and rushed off for mahjong. Being the only beginner there, I sure had good luck. Even though I didn't manage to get any flowers for many rounds, I think ended up winning the most. =)


Woke up this morning with puffy eyes, for no reasons. *Hmm.. actually its only the left eye.* The eyebag region is so red and swollen, I looked like I got beaten up on the left eye. Mum asked if it was some kind of eye infection like what dad sufferred from last year, but its not hurting at all so I suppose it isn't any form of infection. It just feels weird that I can't open my eyes properly.


Since Monday, I've been slacking like mad. Lazing on sofas, playing games, watching TV, eating all day and night... etc. Probably should start working on my Japanese notes and resume proper, before I turn into a bum. Hmm.. maybe tomorrow. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment