Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Feeling kinda sad and guilty. Today was supposely the first day of work at Dylan's mum's place. sm, cindy and I went to work. But we resigned at the end of the day. We lasted only 1 day. T.T


I'm such a letdown. Out of kindness, Dylan introduce me a job at his mum's place. Now, it feels like I didn't appreciate his kindness. Quiting after one day work. I'm so useless. =(


BUT I won't have want to resign if not for valid reasons. My main purpose of working is to learn new things. Not only did I not learn new stuff, I was doing repetitive work with only 40mins break throughout the day. My eyes were all sore from staring at the plant for so long. =X


Feeling so bad. =( How am I going to face Dylan when I see him next time. What if his mum reprimand him for introduce lousy workers and wasting their time. So sad...


=(

No comments:

Post a Comment