Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Finally a date with Jac and Momo. My good friends for life. =) Our last meet-up was ages ago! Since there's no more school and we're all free now, we should meet up more often!



We met up for lunch at Pasta Cafe (Taka). Momo and I were at Orchard on Monday and both of us were attracted by the restuarant's posters of delicious looking Slipper Lobster Fettucine. And we just had to try it... so we 'lured' Jac to the restuarant.


Jac and Mo-zi! =)
*This photo is obviously taken by me. Look at the poor resolution.*

Jac and I!


Calamari for starter.


Yummy Spaghetti Vongole Tomato for Jac. Tomato for the tomato. >.<


Slipper Lobster Fettucine for Mo and I. うまいね !



Look at those lobsters! How to resist?! Tell me!


After lunch, Momo and I accompanied Jac to Recruit Express. Then, we went to catch L change the world. Anyways, we got really cheap tickets. $6 student price! Cheap! And the show was nice. It has nothing to do with the Death Note though, just that L did die because of it. =/


While waiting for the show to start....

The 2 were cam-whoring when I was on the phone. =/

Jac and me outside the cinema. Notice that I'm always on the right. Hmm..

The only photo I have with Momo. In my cam that is. I believe there are more in Momo's cam. =)

Jac is kissing her fish! I ate mine. =X


Had a wonderful time with the girls. Hope to meet up again real soon. And hopefully both of them get their desired job soon. =D

*Momo! Send me the photos on your cam yea!*

No comments:

Post a Comment