Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm having an interview tomorrow. So nervous! Wish me luck!


Applied for Full Time Admin Assistant and I do hope I get the job. I wanted to blog about the company I'm interviewing for but Dabian won't allow me to do so. =X Anyway, Dabian is more excited than me because of the company. *rolls eyes*

Met up with Jac 2 days in the row. Yesterday, we met up as she needed to borrow my camera for Nel's POP. Today, she accompanied me, looking for a formal attire for tomorrow's interview. After which, we went shopping for heels. I got a new pair of heel! =)




Hmm.. been receiving lots of email regarding this particular online story from friends. Suppose to be a really sad and romantic love story written by an acclaimed local author whom I do not know, that was what its stated in the email. I read it this morning and I think its terrible. Personally I think people are paid for forwarding such mail. Cos the email content is exactly the same and they always forward it to one particular email. Which I suppose acts as a 'counter' or something like that.


The english used was good cos mine isn't. But the storyline is lame and predictive, nothing interesting, IMO. The worse part of all, is the excessive use of a crude word. I totally hate people using that word. Worse still, the author chose to make the female lead say that word over and over again. IMO (again), only Ah Lian kias would used such word.


Anyway, their photo of the supposely handsome and popular guy is ugly.
If anyone is interested, go take a look at the below link. Not that I recommend it. =X


http://www.goodybooks.com/ibelieveyou.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment