Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Finally met up with Cindy and Sm for lunch at lau pa sa. Coincidentally, Shuhui was there for lunch too! She is currently working at AIA building, which is only across the street. Darn near! And I've never seen her around the area. =/


Anyway, Shuhui got her letter from NTU. Cindy, sm and I have yet to receive any. Depressing ne. Really hope NTU accept me. I miss school life! If not... I really wanna try this >> http://www.sg.emb-japan.go.jp/culture_mbs09us.htm. That is.. if my parents approve. =/ Dabian will definately agree on this, I'm 99.99999% sure of it. =) Before I decide on anything, I must brush up on my Japanese first. >.<


Momo. If you're reading this, please consider the above website. I think thats the thing adeline went for. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment