Sunday, April 27, 2008

Women on skate last night, from ECP to Changi Village. Sm and Noel couldn't make it last minute so I had to go alone. But because its a skateline event, its quite impossible to be 'alone'. I knew almost half of the whole group that went. =/


Attended the event straight from work (as in the one in CBD), was feeling alittle feverish then and had to take paracetamol to ease the headache. I was lucky I wasn't feeling dizzy or such. In fact, after a few minutes of skating, I was feeling better already.


Fell down twice last night. Once near the airport. David was warning the group to look out for the uneven area and I had to fall there, right after he said 'beware of the uneven ground!'. >.< So embarrassing can. But that was the only fall throughout the whole event. The other fall I had was after the event, on foot somemore. That's even more embarrassing. Only David saw that fall but apparently many people knows about it. Shall not speak of the details here. =X


In total, we travelled approximately 26km on skates within 3 hours. Thats slow! We had to stop so many times to wait for the people behind. It wouldn't have been so tiring if we did the whole route straight without resting! (Plus without Ben clinging on to my bag.) Gina agrees with me!


Work full day at BSP today. Surprisely, the instructors who taught in the morning, all went for the event last night too. I thought I was the only crazy one to work this morning. Hahas.. =X Super exhausted now. Yawns..

No comments:

Post a Comment