Monday, June 23, 2008

Saturday


TLL steamboat gathering at 国府 in the evening. This gathering was suppose to happen some time in Feb but it was post poned till now. >.<

Meeting them makes me miss working in the lab more than ever. Working in the lab is definately more interesting than doing admin.




Sunday


Yiwei's last day at Skateline. I don't think he will be coming back that soon. Jennifer and I are planning to leave skateline soon too. Both our pay had been 'cut'. They thought they can cut our pay without our knowing. -_- I'm probably leaving end of this year.. once I clear my 'debts'.


Can't imagine how Andrew is going to cope when Jennifer and I leave. We were planning to leave about the same time. *evil* They better recruit and train more people now. Working 7 days a week is killing me. I'm exhausted.




Monday


First day at the Excel Course. I must say.. I really enjoyed it. Why?


It was quite relaxing. I was surfing the internet almost all the time. What we learnt today was quite simple and the lesson hours was short with many breaks. Most importantly, I don't have to work. =)


I doubt I will enjoy the same relaxation tomorrow though. Cos we will be learning pivot table or macros. I know nuts about those. >.<

Anyway.. since the course was conducted at Amara, I could visit Stella during the break. =D The last time I met her, she was still pregnant. Her baby is already 5 months old now! That shows how long we didn't meet up.


Stella will be bringing her son's photo tomorrow. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment