Friday, August 29, 2008

Farewell dinner for Fish at Changing Appetites (Marina Square).
Fishie is flying ti Switzerland on Monday! I wanna study in Switzerland too!! >_<



The huge jar of yummy chocolate mocha! Even bigger than NYDC elephanchino. =/


Fish's pork ribs looks yummy. =9 I want to try it the next time!!



Mo-zi and I had this steak (can't remember the name of the dish) =9

The three of us sat in the restuarants for hours! Lots of catching up for not being able to meet up for such a long period of time, before and after.

After dinner, we strolled from Marina Square to The Central! Very far ne.. Lao niang abit too old to walk long distance. Even worst on heels! >_<

Hmm.. will be missing fishie! No idea when we can meet again. Fishie... bring me chocs when you return yea!!! =)

The only picture I have of fish and mo-zi for the day. Blur shoot somemore. =((

No comments:

Post a Comment