Monday, October 06, 2008

Dabian asked me along to his cousin's wedding! Even though I have only met his cousin once, it felt great going as part of their family. =)


We had really good seats even though it was a little cramp. Good as in... 1) Right next to the red table and the aisle. 2) Right in front of the stage. BUT being near meaning to say that chance of me being 'splashed' by champagne during the toasting session was high. In fact, I was splashed by champagne when the groom was attempting to uncork the bottle. =/


Anyway I found out only today that dabian is quite a good drinker. He drank 6 glasses of red wine! No red face + perfectly conscious mind. =/


Me and dabian. Notice I 'recycled' the dress I worn to Ai Khim's wedding. =) Thrifty thrifty!



That's dabian's Sis, Mum and Dad (in order). I think they look alike in this photo. =/ How come ar?

No comments:

Post a Comment