Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Karaoke session (finally! after postponing twice) after work with these people.. *points downwards*

SM + Cindy + Weijie + Evidence of smuggled LJS and BK. Weijie looks kinda weird in this picture. =/


I was trying to take a good shot of my lovely Cindy. But those two had to block my view with their 'smuggled' drinks. >__<

I like this shot! XD It looks as if my head is attached to Cindy's shoulders. Hahas...

Because Weijie is entering NS on thursday, all of us insisted in taking individual shots with him!!

Half squating Weijie + SM. They had the best lightings! The shots after that were all dark because the shop behind us off their lights.

Cindy + half squating Weijie again. Hahas... Weijie too tall liao.


Finally.. Me and Weijie. He didn't have to half squat for this shot because.... I was tip toe-ing. -__- Hahas...


Truly enjoyed the karaoke session. It was fun! *But kinda tiring... I think I did too much of stupid stuff during the session. =X* We should do this more often yea. =)

Weijie! Must remember to meet up with us when you book out yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment