Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas! =D


X'mas eve

Spent my christmas eve afternoon with mo-zi and dabian. Our initial plan was to go for japanese karaoke at Apollo Centre. To our dismay, the entire building is undergoing a major renovation. AND the orchard branch was fully booked. T__T

We didn't give up our karaoke desire. >___<
We headed over to Liang Court's Patry World for 2 hours of singing! Lovely! XD

Dinner was spent with dabian's buddy. Had seafood near Sembawang Shopping Centre. After which, we headed over to sc's place.

Mahjong-ed at sc's place till 2am! I heart mahjong! XD

We didn't have a proper countdown. But wished each other halfway through mahjong. (there were people woo-hoo-ing outside) Mahjong through Christmas! Perfect! =DD


X'mas

I was being pig on christmas. Slept in till late... like 2pm. O_O

Went over to dabian's place to watch gachi baka. Woo hoo.. Tegoshi ai! <3
That drama was so long ago. I seriously fail as a fan. =((

Dinner-ed at dian xiao er with dabian and parents. Sweet! =)


Boxer Day

Took half day leave from work to register for FA class at JCS. Ah... with my 'hui huang' results, how to survive FA class ar?! =X

After the registration, mo and I went for Karaoke at Liang Court again. O_O Like for the second time of the week. Karaoke-ed for another 4 hours was total shiok-ness! XP

Mo-zi! (^O^)y


Met up with dear jac after our karaoke session, for dinner. =D

My lovely jac and mo-zi. =))


Dinner was at Menya Shinchan at Robertson Quay. Long long walk from Liang Court.
(Maple hates that underpass towards Robertson Quay. It reeks of Ammonium. Eww!)

We 'camwhored' while waiting for our food to come. Well.... I was muddling with my cam most of the time. =/
I hate my cam's night mode and flash. *roars!*

Jac and me. Taken by mo with her Sony.

I have a similar photo on my Lumix. But it was horribly taken. =(


Ho ho ho... our food finally arrived. Looks yummy huh. =9

Mine! Spicy pork bone ramen (light).


Jac's! Soy sauce pork bone ramen (light).



Mo's! I can't remember what it was. >_<




Finished food. I like the gyoza. (left one tiny piece in the middle of the photo)

I thought the food tasted yummy! BUT both mo and jac didn't really like it. =S


Anyway, I met Sato-san at the restuarant! O_O
So qiao lah! Apparently, he stays around that area.



Jac is always so sexy! *wolf whistles*


Had a lovely time with jac and mo. =) MERRY CHRISTMAS! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment