Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Minutes ago... maple was reading NEWS Nagoya show fanreport.




Ahhh!!! Tegoshi imitated Tsuyoshi during Nagoya con! >_< I wanna see!!! Its like... my idol imitating another idol of mine. I wonder if Tegoshi imitated Tsuyoshi's ossan-ness! XD

Hahahas.. I'm not thinking straight right now!


Their gift exchange was so kawaiiiii lah!!
Pi - Boots > Massu (boots is so Massu.. XD)
Ryo - 18kg of rice > Pi (because Pi wanted a weird gift! hahahas!!)
Tesshi - iPod > Shige (I want x'mas pressie from Tesshi too! T_T)
Massu - Bag of toe socks > Kei-chan (in fact everyone received toe socks from Massu. >_<)
Kei-chan - Rice cooker > Ryo (he is hinting Ryo to cook for him?!?!!! =/)
Shige - Honey > Tesshi (so sweet of him! =) Tesshi's throat needs honey.. so that he can sing me love songs!)




How come no Tego-*which ever member* rabu scenes? T_T
I like RyoTego! Hahahas!!!




*Maple is happily downloading shounen club x'mas special! =D*

No comments:

Post a Comment