Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hmm.. it really breaks my heart to see people writing 'Tegoshi is my least favourite member' on fansites. Its even more depressing to see 'Tegoshi was my favourite but now I don't even like him'. T__T


I think a true fan should never criticise their idol. If you like NEWS, you should like them as a whole. Of course, everyone of us will have a favourite in the group. (its quite obvious who my favourite is, yea) But its alittle too much to say I don't like who and who... =/


I'm ok with friends (non NEWS fans) saying 'ewww... he is too girly/act cute/sissy/etc'. But I can't tolerate a NEWS fan saying that. NEWS fan should know thats 'Tegoshi'... thats what makes him adorable (and absolutely lovable)... thats what differ him from the other members. And thats why I adore him. Besides that, he is one of the best singer among NEWS!


=((

No comments:

Post a Comment