Friday, January 23, 2009

Why am I not surprise that my results were Tegoshi for the 2 quizzes below. Hahas.. =D


Which NEWS guy suits you


Which NEWS member are you matched up with






I wonder what Tegoshi is doing during CNY. *dreamy dreamy* I don't think they celebrate in Japan deshou... =/



Oh did I mentioned that Kubota-san gave me her copy of Kinki Kids Phi Con DVD? So sweet of her lah. =) *She is a JE fan too!*


Anyway I have subscribed for the monthly magazines. =)
That's an approximate of $70+ (after discounts and stuff) investment on magazines per month on my shuai ge-s. Madness! >_<
*How come there is no difference in the sea and air shipment now?!! T_T*



You know... I can't help ending the post with pictures of Tegoshi after serious fan-girling. *flails*

Eh... I can't remember where i took the pictures from. =X



Yes.. Maple loves you too. *winks* <3

No comments:

Post a Comment