Thursday, March 26, 2009

With regards to Junyi's tag, I must blog about this.

Minna~ please see the ultimate JE-look-alikes post by yayapapayaa. Her collection of look-alikes is impressive!

I only noticed (before her post) 1) Tegoshi VS Kim Jeong Hoon 2) Ohno Satoshi VS Tatsuya Fujiwara 3) Ueda Tatsuya VS Yamamoto Yusuke 4) Matsumoto Jun VS Chen Yi Ru 5) Toma Ikuta VS Koike Teppei
それだけ~ >.<

Momo! You must scroll down and take a look at Subaru's look-alike. I'm sure you will be shocked! I bursted out laughing lah! I always thought Subara has that Tsuyoshi look.

Currently in a tegoshi crazy mood. (even though he looks horrible now T_T) I have been browsing through his picspams again and again, even after having looked through them at least a few dozen times. >.< (and I can't sleep after fangirl-ing!)

Too much Tegoshi has resulted in me looking through Yamapi's anan photos AGAIN. I think Tegoshi has influenced his ero-ness in me. Oh no~!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment