Sunday, May 03, 2009

Been really busy for the past few weeks.
Busy with work. Busy with other curriculum. Busy but having lots of fun. =)

I'm sorry if the past few entries were too fangirl-fied.. But I have my reasons..
1. its the exam season
2. mum keeps keeping the internet cables
3. I could only blog in the office
4. the only sites I could access (in the office) were the fangirl sites
5. I LOVE TEGOSHI!

Anyway, BACK-BLOG! (Gosh.. I'm really good at back-blogging. XD)


24th Apr 2009 (Sat)

Event: SNS
Route: ECP to Takashimaya.
Remarks: Definitely one of the fun-est SNS. No more PCN! =)


Its certainly more interesting skating on pavements and roads. PCN is too smooth, too dull!
There were so many new faces. And we all made new friends and new skating buddies! =)


We started off with a few of us doing the 'dragon' thingie, with faussi on the lead. I think we all did a good job in trying to get our face in the photo. XD The video is uploaded on DJ's facebook and I have no idea how to upload here.




Photo taken with the pros. The two guys in red KSJ can do one toe spin! O_O Something I wish I could achieve someday. (it will probably take me forever to master it!)





Fell down somewhere near the Singapore Flyer. I have no idea how I fell, probably tripped over something. =/ Thanks to all those who attended to my wound! Especially to dear Junyi, she was very concerned about it. She insisted on having my wounds (even the one on my hip) alcohol-wiped and antisepticised. =)




We all enjoyed the April SNS! I heard the next SNS will be from Espanade to Pasir Ris PCN.
Boo to another PCN! Hurray to the long route! =)




Yes, I'm seated right in front and right in the middle, with my skating buddies! =D




1st May 2009 (Fri)

Happy Labour Day!

Woke up early for morning skate at Sembawang area! It would be great if every SNS is like the day’s morning skate. The route is full of up-hills (boos!) and down-slopes. Its tedious skating against the gravity when encountering steep slopes, Bernice not young liao, no more stamina. But the down-slopes were fun, fun, fun! XD

The few of us who went for the morning skate while resting at Sembawang park.



Skated in the morning. Karaoked in the afternoon! XD


I guess all of us were too tired after the tedious morning exercise, DJ didn’t take many photos and all of us had the sleepy face in most of them.

I think the best photo taken for the day is the one below. Fake Yamapi + Ms KSJ. They are such a cute couple! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment